Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Grahamwiches

I love peanut butter, it is probably in my top 5 list of foods that I love! I especially enjoy having it as a snack ... there are so many ways to enjoy it! I like to put it on apples, bananas, celery, crackers, toast or even just eat it plain. So when I see a recipe for a peanut buttery snack, I'm always a sucker for giving it a try!
With only 109 calories or 3 ww points, I am certainly looking forward to enjoying this snack!

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Grahamwiches
*yields approximately 25*

1 box chocolate graham crackers 
1 tub (8oz) fat free cool whip, thawed
1/2 cup peanut butter

Combine peanut butter and cool whip in small mixing bowl, stir until thoroughly mixed. Break each graham cracker sheet in half. Place 1 tbsp of peanut butter mixture onto one graham cracker square, top with remaining graham cracker square. Layer in airtight container and place in freezer. Mixture should be frozen in 2-3 hours.


*My Notes*
I could not find chocolate graham crackers so I used the reduced fat honey graham crackers. I'm thinking these would also taste really good if you mashed up some banana and added in or even some mini chocolate chips!






No comments:

Post a Comment